Meet & hire our vetted developers
Just fill out the form and one of our Rviewers will get in touch. Fast, easy and efficient!
Rviewer offers top Vue developers, programmers, and software engineers technically vetted with a hard & soft skills report. Candidates available for remote work.
Accurate skills reports that narrow it down to your ideal candidate.
Challenge result: PROFICIENT
React | JQuery
Challenge result: PROFICIENT
Challenge result: COMPETENT
Challenge result: EXPERT
Challenge result: ADVANCED BEGINNER
Talk to one of our Rviewers
We will find among the evaluated profiles those that fit what you are looking for
Contact the perfect candidate for your team
To evaluate a candidate's proficiency in the Vue programming language, we perform a technical test that extracts three main scores (which, in turn, within the technical report, are expanded with other more detailed evaluation metrics):
Maintainability: with this metric we measure the degree of comprehension, repair or improvement of an application raised in Vue, and the ability for such solution to be easily testable.
Code quality: with this metric we measure the quality of the code based on design patterns and clean code.
The skills report is intended to provide a clear and visual overview of the tested Vue candidate's skills. On the other hand, it is possible to manually verify the entire technical test and go into detail beyond the report. To go a little deeper:
Within the testing section:
- Code Coverage
- Test Quality: Based in how many paths cover the test but also in what is the Mutation Metric Score.
- Readability: easy with which the solution is read and understood.
- Testability: degree to which the solution supports testing, and how many tests needs to cover the full logic. The higher, the better.
Code quality section:
- Design Patterns: Based on how well the candidate has applied some design patterns to improve the code.
- Clean code: Based on how good is the solution of the candidate in terms of readability, extensibility, maintainability and complexities (both cognitive and cyclomatic).
Yes, we already have a pool of pre-tested Vue candidates available for immediate hiring.
Please contact us so that we can get to know your needs and show you which candidates are available. In case all candidates have already found a position, we can immediately help you to find new candidates.
Our assessment method consists of pre-designed tests for a given programming language (in this case, Vue), or we can arrange with the company to create a specific Vue test for each candidate.
In addition, we have specific challenges created by specialists in the tech sector, or relevant personalities in the industry, which allow us to evaluate large groups of candidates and validate their skills through problems posed by experts in specific subjects.