About this Challenge
Dreadful Tomatoes is a new platform to find new movies and TV shows. The main objective is to help users to find information about their favourite TV shows and movies.
To do so, the company has to create a new web app that allow users to do some fancy things.
What do you have to do?
Dreadful Tomatoes needs to implement an awesome webpage where the users could view information about almost every new TV Shows and movie.
The Design team has sent us the new interface which has to be implemented. As you could see, there are three different pages.
• The first page is a landing page where user could select whether she wants to see TV shows or movies and some claims and logo of Dreadful Tomatoes
• The second one is the list of TV shows. Here, the user could filter TV shows by title and release year. In that page the user will see a list of cards with the title, year, description and image from each TV show. 10 cards per page, sorted by most recent release year.
• The third one is quite similar, but for the movies. The user could filter by title and release year as well, to see a list of cards with the information of every movie.
• Through this
• To obtain the data of the TV Shows and Movies, you have to request
• Use SCSS or SASS to manage your stylesheets
• Use any component you want in the date picker to allow the user select the year
• Pay attention to hover effects (Home and Shows/Movies cards)
HOW IT WORKS
WHAT WILL YOU GET
ABOUT THE CREATOR
Mauro Gómez is the CTO and Co-Founder of Rviewer. Software Engineer with more than 7 years of experience both as a developer and as a researcher in the field.
He has done research in prominent places such as the Barcelona Supercomputing Center, and worked in leading companies such as Adsmurai, as Team Lead and Big Data Developer, or Sabentis, evolving its SaaS platform.
Start now this Dreadful Tomatoes challenge
Ready to challenge yourself and build something you're proud of?